Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Further Proof that Clowns are Creepy

As the saying goes… “you can put lipstick on a pig, but it’s still a pig”. That’s pretty much how I feel about clowns. (If you’ve been reading a while, you know how I feel about clowns ) So I could very easily say, You can put a scary ass clown in a plant, but it’s still a scary ass clown! (shudder)


nope. clowns are still not cute.  just scary.


Lisa thinks: A clown is a clown is a clown and this one is even more repulsive than the others thanks to it's location. You walk by and think, "Look at the pretty. . . shit!! A clown". Sneaky little bastard. On another note, this photo scared me even more when I realized that is my PASTY WHITE hand holding the pot. I clearly need to get more sun. . . it looks like I have a white latex glove on. Come on, summer, get here soon!!

LOL!!  Still laughing at the “look at the pretty…shit!! A clown!” bit.   You totally channeled Mitch Hedberg there for a moment (and you KNOW how much I loves me some Mitch Hedberg)  -C

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

You gotta admit, that is a cute baby doll clown face! But yeah, I think clowns are creepy too. ya never know what they're thinking. :O