Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Scowling Twins

 
One of the best places to find wacky stuff at thrift stores is in the knick-knack department.  On this particular occasion, I spotted these two glaring at me from the back of a shelf- hiding amongst other knick-knackery.  They look PISSED!!
scowling twins

I can’t blame the original owners one bit for getting rid of these.  I don’t think I would be able to sleep well in my house knowing these two were on my shelf, like they would spring to life at night and attack me while I slept.   I kinda feel bad for whoever they’re so pissed at.  They look like they’re gonna mess someone up!
 
scowl-hance

Kim says: I think someone just took away their candy...and they ARE gonna GET IT BACK!


Lisa thinks: . . . or suck our brains out through our eyeballs. These two ARE NOT happy!

No comments: