Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Freaky Feathers

It was odd enough for me to imagine that a “feather ball” would make good decor, but when I saw it was molting – it rose to a whole new level of awful..

freaky feather ball

$1.98???? Are you freaking kidding me?? Who prices this stuff. We need to talk!  (and total flashback with the “gummy nerds” cup on the right.  I totally forgot they ever made those.  Proof that some things shouldn’t be “gummy” I guess)

freaky molting feather ball

Lisa thinks: Maybe some maniac would put this together in a grouping with the alopeciated (?) hedgehogs. That's what I would do if I were psycho.

Kim says: Can you imagine having a bunch of these grouped together as "decor" - oh, even better, can you imagine someone else having a bunch of these grouped together as "decor" and yelling at their kids to leave the feather balls alone... cause this person thought they were PRETTY?! Geez - you could write a whole novel just thinking about this stuff... or a police record...

No comments: