Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Miscellaneous Knick-Knackery

Like I’ve previously mentioned – you’re bound to find some craziness in the knick-knack dept of your local thrift store. Here are some recent finds that prove that point

Disapproving cat is disapproving.
disapproving art cat

What in the hell is the purpose of this??
can anyone tell me the purpose of this thing

Yes, I know.  A clown.  (sigh)  Bear with me people.  Especially clown loving people.  I mean no harm.  Really.  They just really give me the heebee jeebies.  I know I’m not alone in this.  Just ask my brother (who lives with a clown lover  - wait, that sounded bad – I mean, she’s a big fan of clowns.  collects them in fact.)  Just ask me how many times I’ve been in her “clown room”.  This particular clown looks a little perplexed.
consternated clown

Corn.  It’s not actually that bad but it still weirds me out a little.  Just sayin’.  
wacky corn

Lisa thinks: That cat looks pissed. . . maybe it's the cat of the angry twins. I just don't get the "talk" frame head thingy. Not sure if you put someone's picture in there if you are flattering them or not! Stop with the clowns, Carmen. You know I'm scared of them!! I actually like the corn. It's cute. . . no beat-out eyes, no bad hair day and not a sign of alopecia (however you spell that- I'm not the nurse here). He could live at my house!

Kim says: Ya, thats a good one Lisa about the pissed off cat,  I want a pissed off cat living here like I want...(fill in the blank...another husband? more children? more LAUNDRY?!)

No comments: