Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Miscellaneous Hockey Decor

I’m a fan of Hockey. Maybe it’s because I come from “up north” or maybe it’s because there’s something inherently sexy about hockey players (imho) but I’m not necessarily a fan of these random hockey decor items

hockey puck

hockey moose

I think it’s the eyes. They kind of creep me out.

Lisa thinks: Is it the hair that is so sexy on hockey players? You know- their mullets?! Anyhoo. . . the moose guy isn't so bad, but the hockey puck- really do we need to make knick knacks out of anything and everything. Seriously- it's no wonder everyone has so much shit these days. "I like this" and "I like that" turns into producing all kinds of crazy-ass things that NO ONE needs!! Yes- I feel better now! And, after taking a second look, I'm agreeing with the creepy eyes. . . or maybe he just crapped his pants. . . or got a hockey stick stuck up his you-know-what. Just sayin'

Kim says: I just loves me a good mullet - brings me right back to my youth! (I think I even had a mullet at one time!) That first one would be kinda fun to actually use in a hockey game sometime. Can't you just imagine smacking him with a stick?!

No comments: