Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Welcome to the Dollhouse

I know, I know. you all must be sick of my doll posts by now. But they’re just so easy to find! Creepy dolls are everywhere. Here’s a sampling of our recent finds:



dollhouse

What the hell happened to her arm??

dollhouse 2

yeah – no comment.  He just creeps me out.  In fact – this picture doesn’t capture the amount of creepy in his little face – which is sad – because you would so understand what I meant if you saw him.  damn the shortcomings of hastily taken photographs.  


dollhouse 3
Once again – photos don’t do this chick justice.  She looked like she wanted to kill you with her unfocused eyes.


Lisa thinks: That second guy is up to no good! He's got such a silly look on his face. The girls are just freaky-deaky! Eww. In fact, I'm not even sure this one at the bottom is a girl. . . girl dress, girl hair, freaky ass face. Wow!

Kim says: I just never know what to write when it comes to dolls...there are too many words and not enough at the same time...

No comments: