Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Your Monthly Dose of “Oh Hell No”

I’ll try to keep it to once a month. I’m not promising anything though. There’s just so much out there people!! But I guess I can’t complain. I’ll call it “blog security”.

It just wouldn’t be a “oh hell no” post without one of these.  At least this one is in a box.  No guarantee it hasn’t been “used” though.  oh enough of these already!


Just in case you only needed HALF a box. stop no and don't


Because everyone needs one of these. body fluid disposal kit, a must for every home


Lisa thinks: The Bodily Fluid Disposal Kit really takes the cake, folks! I have been grossed out by a number of items we have found, but this one is the worst. Should these things be sold over-the-counter? I have a friend who is a nurse. . . she might know if that is ok or not ;)

No comments: