Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Spidey vs Alien

If you know me well, you may know that I have a thing for Spiderman. I am sooo NOT a fan of spiders, but Spiderman is a whole different story. Long before the Tobey Maguire as Spiderman movies came out, I always thought that if I was to be rescued by any superhero, I would like it to be guy who could climb walls and shoot webs. This, however, isn’t exactly the Spidey of my dreams. spidey is awesome


Nor can I say I’d be thrilled to have this lit up in my bedroom late at night. Never been a big fan of aliens, I must say. ALIEN!!

Together, they’re like the Dynamic Duo meets The Odd Coupledynamic duo


Lisa thinks: I can attest to Carmen's love of Spidey. I even have a drawing from way back when that she made me. . . but I agree- this dude (either one of them) would be creepy to have in your room glowing in a corner. I'm glad you don't like this Spidey lamp seeing as how you are always kind enough to give me your bed when I visit. Big dog, meowing cat and Spiderman lamp all in the bedroom with me might send me over the edge ;)

No comments: