Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Penguins of Marlboro

I’ve seen a lot of inventive ashtray designs, but this one mystifies me a little. Hide your butts in a plastic penguin? Really? I’m hoping someone out there has an explanation for this.

Obviously they weren’t a hot item, judging by the flock of them on this shelf. penguins


penguin ashtray

Lisa thinks: I wouldn't have the heart to put my butts in these guys ;) They are very cute, but I would feel bad. It's like storing a bad grown-up habit in a kid's toy. I would also spend a lot of time hoping they didn't regurgitate the cigarettes back out Rico-style.

lol.  “Rico-style”.  I loves me some Penguins of Madagascar! -Carmen

1 comment:

Samizdata said...

I would have loved them in my smoking-friendly, mostly Linux using old lab room...