Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

More Stuff You Shouldn’t Buy at a Thrift Store

 
These type of posts never get old do they?  It seems that on every thrifting trip we make, we find at least one item that should never have been put on the shelf.
 
yuck
 
All I have to say about this is no. Not only no, but HELL no. I can’t imagine being that desperate for a scrubby.

Also on the menu today is this little gem…
powder pup
I know, rather innocent looking. Then I looked at the fine print:
powder close
Now you would think that I would have learned from adventures (found here for example, or here) that I would have learned to STOP SHAKING THINGS!! Yeah, not so much.
the contents
This was actually still full of powder, which ended up on me after I made the unfortunate decision to shake it around. (shudder) When will I learn.   --Carmen

Kim says: Hee hee! Bet you shuddered when you revisited this picture! Know what is scary? The thought that someone might buy those scrubbies or the powder and include them in a "gift basket"...how are the shudders now?

Lisa thinks: I'm not even sure what you do with bath powder. Does it go in the tub to make bubbles? Or do you just put it on afterward? And why would they put it in a Pluto bottle, if that's the case? I don't think I know any kids who have to powder after their baths, right?

P.S.  If you’re reading this today, Happy Birthday MOM!!  --C

No comments: