Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Shelldon’s Creepy Cousin


Who knew that there was entire families of these strange little shell creatures. I have so many questions about this one.  First off – what the hell is it?  Is it riding an animal of some sort?

shelldon's creepy cousin front

Is it carrying around a baby shell creature in a little sling?  Or just have 2 heads?


shelldon's creepy cousin side

How does it possibly get expect to get around with those gigantic feet?


shelldon's creepy cousin back

The world may never know.   And that’s probably a good thing.  -C

Lisa thinks: Oh, dear! Not sure just what kind of animal this is supposed to be, but I'm really glad it's butt isn't leaking!

Kim says: I am sooo glad you get multiple views... I don't really have anything snarky to say...this just cracks me up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a kangaroo.