Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Arrrrrgh! or Yee Haw!!! ??

Tell me, faithful readers…
what exactly do you think this is?  A pirate?  A grizzled cowboy from the old west?  Because I can’t quite figure it out myself.  All I can say for sure it that it’s a whole bunch of crazy.
pirate or old west

pirate or old west side view
(hee hee, from the side, it totally looks like someone gave him a fat lip!)

Kim says: This is what everyone needs - a head full of cologne...sitting on your bathroom shelf to greet you...every morning...can you imagine what a guest would think...first thing in the morning...the yelp would wake the whole house...

4 comments:

Survivormama said...

Looks to be a pirate to me, have you researched it at all! It really does look piraty...doesn't it...lol...

Lisa said...

I'd say a prospector... Pirates don't have bands like that on their hats. Believe me, I am living with a 2 year old pirate!

Skitzo Leezra Studio said...

I've heard of butt plugs but this is my first ever viewing of said sexual device.
Um, is this the part where I say thank you?

Carmen@Thriftstorehorror said...

YIKES!! I may never look at this thing the same again!!