Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lady Elaine and Beau??

I’m sort of at a loss for words.  I’m not really sure what, or why, these things are.  All I know for sure is that if they were in my house, they wouldn’t last long as they would scare the living crap out of me. 

creepy dude


creepy lady

Lisa thinks: These two win the "scariest knick knack" award. Where would you put them? Why would you want to look at them?! I remember when we found them I made some comment about her looking like Lady Elaine from Mister Roger's Neighborhood. . . I sure wouldn't want either of these two to be MY neighbor!!

Kim says: I. Just. Don't. Get. It!

For the record – Lady Elaine Fairchilde (from the children’s show Mr. Roger's Neighborhood if you’re not familiar) scared me a little too.  (Are you all wondering by now if there is anything that DOESN’T scare me a little??)

No comments: