Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012


It has been well over a year since we have posted anything here on Thrift Store Horror.  A combination of life, conflicts and other things have made this once entertaining endeavor a complication.  Today, at work, a co-worker asked me if she should still keep an eye out for the type of insanity that one can only find on a thrift store shelf.  My first reaction was... "now is not the time..we have this big project at work, (insert more excuses here)" and later I thought about it.  Oh Hell No!  I thought.... I still love thrifting, and I still love snark, and I still enjoy typing my ramblings for a potentially imaginary audience, so I have decided YES!  Thrift Store Horror WILL live on!  Under a "re-arranged management" so to speak, my original vision for this creative outlet of sarcasm and snark will once again become a reality. 

So, prepare yourselves, readers, for I am back and I am still as full of piss and vinegar as I always was and while my life is not necessarily any less chaotic, my sense of humor and drive is in much better shape than a year ago and I am ready to come back and amuse you all to the fullest extent of my ability.  I will make no promises about the regularity or the quality of my posts as this is an entertaining and not a pressure inducing venture for me, but I still whole hardheartedly encourage you to send me photos, stories, and anything else that tickles your funny bone.  Humor and laughter are all part of what makes life worth living, and I fully intend to spread both of those as much as I am able to.  So, that said.... give me a day or two to get my bearings (blogger has changed EVERYTHING in the last year!) and I will be back and better than ever!

Carmen

No comments: