Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

The Haunting!

If you’ve ever seen the 1999 horror movie The Haunting, a remake of debatable quality, you will understand the reference to these pictures. I’m pretty sure the carved faces in the woodwork were modeled after these figurines!!
horror

Check out 2:02 in this vid and you’ll see what I mean.

(shudder)

Lisa thinks: Maybe it's wrong of me, but these two make me laugh. . . I'm not sure why, but they do. I agree with Carmen on their resemblance to the wood faces in The Haunting, but for some reason they always catch me off guard and make me laugh. My first thought is that they are watching the most horrific thing two little kids could be watching. . . dead body floating down the river, deadly horse & buggy accident, walking in on mom & dad. . . well, you know (the list goes on and on). Or maybe it's this simple- they're sitting on the shelf above Prince's evil red-eyed doves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, WOW or maybe someone just told those two little figurines that Owen Wilson was going to be in a Horror movie....and they are saying NOOOOOOOOO!!!!