Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Update… and Kickass Video

hello all!  Well, it’s been about 2 weeks since we’ve posted anything.  We have an array of excuses… some good (moving!!) some lame (just too busy!) and everything in between.  In all honestly, I will admit to feeling less than inspired to write anything lately and I was beginning to feel like my posts showed it.  I’d rather give you a “vacation” from us than to post total crap everyday, so I took a little hiatus.  It probably would have been polite to say so before now, but hey… I never claimed to be perfect. 

What this all means to you: you will be seeing more from us.  hehe, you can’t get rid of us that easily.  But what I want to share with you today has nothing to do with thrifting, or horrendous thrift store finds.  While this originally goes against the whole purpose of this blog, this is a good enough reason to stray from our “mission” and I hope you will agree. 

If you’ve read past posts, you may know that I am a nurse by day (crazy ass thrifting goddess of snark by weekend.)  :)  Today I want to share with you a brilliant little video made by the fabulous place where I work.  Not only is it awesome (!) but it is  a really good message.  check it out!  comment!  share!

 

 

We may live in a podunk little Minnesota town, but we are overflowing with awesome if I don’t say so myself.  Share the love and pass it on!

No comments: