Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Gift for Every Gum Chewer

Well hello again!  I know, it’s been a while since we’ve had anything to say, but we have a good excuse.  Vacation!   A long weekend of camping and adventure and while some bloggers are organized enough to have posts lined up in advance, I am not nearly so organized. 

I’ve mulled over today’s picture for a while trying to figure out exactly what to say.  I mean, a little ceramic parking spot for your chewed gum?  Why on earth would anyone need that?  Then it hit me, while we were out camping when I saw one of the girls sitting at the picnic table with a bag of chips and a big wad of gum stuck to the back of her hand.  What that girl needs is a gum parker!  Great idea in theory, but who’s going to lug this thing around?  Not to mention people might start to wonder if every time you spit out your gum, you pulled out a creepy looking cat thingie to stick it to so you could chew it later.  Gum doesn’t even hold it’s flavor long enough to hang on to it that long. 

So if your not going to bring it with you wherever you go, do you set this thing beside your bed so you can park your gum there at night and pick it up in the morning?  eww.  Just buy more gum.  Unless you are that crazy gum chewing kid, Violet, from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory.  Maybe this belonged to her before she turned into a blueberry. 

just what every gum chewer needs.

Lisa thinks: I don't think I would want my gum back from this creepy ass.

just what every gum chewer needs side view

No comments: